We are excited to announce the 2020-21 LUNCH TIME PROCTORING schedule at Canyons District High Schools. We are now offering lunch time proctoring in an effort to help you complete your courses.
LUNCH TIME PROCTORING
- Mondays and Wednesdays – Alta – Room 1304
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – Brighton – Bengal Bldg. – Room 121
- Mondays and Wednesdays – Jordan – Room G101
- Mondays and Thursdays – Hillcrest – Room 101
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – Corner Canyon – Room MC105 (Media Center)
And just so your know . . . AFTER SCHOOL PROCTORING will be held at Crescent View Bldg. at 11150 S Vista Way (300 E) in Sandy (the old Crescent View Middle School) on Monday through Friday (times vary–see sign up site).
For specific dates and times and to make an appointment (required), go to our sign up site at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050949a9ab2da0f94-inperson.
So come on by and take a test . . . or two! Don’t forget your mask and photo ID.
NOTE: Students MUST follow the CSD dress code policy. CVHS may refuse to test, whether in person or virtually, any student whose clothing/attire would violate CSD dress code policy.
CVHS uses a standard grading scale when assigning final grades. The scale is shown below:
The COVID grading scale is no longer in effect as of June 22, 2020.