What Do I Do if I Have an IEP or 504 Plan?

CVHS understands that some students come to CVHS with IEP and 504 plans. The CVHS registration site provides an opportunity to let CVHS know whether or not they have an IEP or 504 plan. Once a student has registered with CVHS and indicates that he/she has an IEP or 504 plan, the CVHS office verifies the accommodations set within those plan with a representative at the student's school. Based on the accommodations needed CVHS will provide that information to the student's teacher(s). CVHS will provide the accommodations described on the official IEP and 504 plan.

Due to the nature of online courses, many accommodations listed on student IEP and 504 plans naturally happen, or don't specifically apply to CVHS courses. The CVHS Student Handbook provides an "At a Glance" view of various accommodations and how CVHS teachers and staff can help provide those accommodations to CVHS students.
NOTE - the accommodations shared in the student handbook are examples of the various accommodations that appear on different IEP and 504 plans. These accommodations are establised by the school's teachers, parents, students and principals. If you have any questions about the accommodations as stated on your IEP or 504 plan talk with your school's representative.