CVHS has proctoring at the five Canyon’s District High Schools one day a week as well as one Saturday per month at the Crescent View Building. Proctored tests may be taken at any of our testing locations listed below. Before you head out to take your proctored test, please review the following:
- Lunch Time Proctored testing times occur during the high school’s scheduled lunch periods. Testers should arrive at the beginning of their lunch period to allow enough time to complete their test.
- After School Proctored testing times are from 2:30 – 6:00 pm. Testers MUST arrive by 5:00 pm.
- Saturday Proctored testing is ONLY held once a month: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Testers MUST arrive by Noon.
- All tests must be started one hour prior to closing.
- No appointment needed.
- All students MUST show a physical photo ID to be able to take the test. This is standard practice at any testing center.
Proctored Testing Locations
For specific times, please see Testing Dates and Times.
- Alta High School – 11055 S 1000 E, Sandy UT 84094. Room 1802. Park in east parking lot. Enter the east-facing double doors, turn right and walk down the hall. Turn right again at the next hallway. Room is the first door on the right.
- Brighton High School – 2220 Bengal Blvd., Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121. Bengal Building Room B121. Enter the Bengal Building through the south doors. Park in southeast parking lot behind the school near the football field. When you look toward the football field, the Bengal Building is on the right side of the field. Enter the north-facing doors. Room is on the first floor, immediately after the drinking fountain.
- Jordan High School – 95 Beetdigger Blvd., Sandy, UT 84070. Room G101. Park in visitor parking in the front of the school. Enter the main school doors, turn left at the first hallway by the main office. Follow the hallway almost to the end; turn left at the G Hallway, room is on the left by the stairs.
- Hillcrest High School – 7350 S 900 E, Midvale, UT 84047. STEM Building Room 101. Park on the north side of school. Enter the STEM Building through the east facing doors. Turn right to the first north & south hallway and room is on the right.
- Corner Canyon High School – 12943 S 700 E, Draper, UT 84020. Media Center Room MC-105. Enter Media Center through front main school entrance. Park in front of school or in visitor parking. Enter main school doors and walk straight to the Media Center doors. Room is in Media Center on the left. If the Media Center doors are locked, turn to your right and go to the first hallway. Turn left and the room is the third door on your left.
- SATURDAY (ONLY once a month. See the CVHS Calendar):
- Crescent View Building (formerly Crescent View Middle School) – 11150 S 300 E, Sandy UT 84070. Enter the building using the Southeast facing doors, there is a CVHS sign above the doors. After the set of double doors, the testing room is the second door on your right, Room 203–or just follow the arrow signs.
For exceptions to the dates and times above due to district and school days off, see the CVHS Calendar.
NOTE: If you live more than 35 miles from the nearest testing center, please contact CVHS for information about our new Virtual Proctoring Program.