Test Proctoring During COVID-19 Times
We are excited to announce the 2020-21 LUNCH TIME PROCTORING schedule at Canyons District High Schools. We are now offering lunch time proctoring in an effort to help you complete your courses.
NOTE: Students requiring IEP/504/DLP/SPED accommodations are required to contact the CVHS Office for appointments so the accommodations can be met.
LUNCH TIME PROCTORING AT CSD HIGH SCHOOLS
- Mondays and Wednesdays – Alta – Room 1304
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – Brighton – Athletic Bldg. – Room 1702 (old B121)
- Mondays and Wednesdays – Jordan – Media Center – Lab A
- Mondays and Thursdays – Hillcrest – Room B101
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – Corner Canyon – Room MC105 (Media Center)
AFTER SCHOOL PROCTORING AT CSD HIGH SCHOOLS
- Mondays – Jordan, Room G101
- Tuesdays – Brighton – Athletic Bldg. – Room 1702 (old B121)
- Tuesdays – Corner Canyon – Room MC105 (Media Center)
- Tuesdays – Hillcrest, Room B101
- Wednesdays – Alta – Room 1304
- Wednesdays – Jordan – Media Center – Lab A
- Thursdays – Brighton – Athletic Bldg. – Room 1702 (old B121)
And just so you know . . . AFTER SCHOOL PROCTORING will also be held at Canyons District Center at 9361 South 300 East in Sandy (portables on the East side of the main District building) on Monday through Friday (times vary–see sign up site).
For specific dates and times and to make an appointment (required), go to our sign up site at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050949a9ab2da0f94-inperson.
So come on by and take a test . . . or two! Don’t forget your mask and photo ID.
NOTE: Students MUST follow the CSD dress code policy. CVHS may refuse to test, whether in person or virtually, any student whose clothing/attire would violate CSD dress code policy.
Proctored Testing Locations
For specific times and location addresses, please see Testing Dates and Times.
For exceptions to the dates and times above due to district and school days off, see the CVHS Calendar.
NOTE: If you live more than 35 miles from the nearest testing center, please contact CVHS for information about our new Virtual Proctoring Program.