Creating A Student Registration Account
Before you sign up for a course through CVHS, decide what course and the type of credit you need. CVHS offers original, credit recovery, and test out credit. Here’s our course catalog and the credit types offered through CVHS. If you are unsure about courses or credit types, your high school counselor can help you with this decision.
Students may take up to six (6) credits (24 courses) through CVHS per year. However, CVHS students can only register for up to two (2) quarter credit courses at any given time. Only one quarter of each course subject may be selected at a time. Once any of the two courses has been completed, or dropped from the student’s schedule, additional courses may be taken. In some cases, participating students may be asked to drop one or more traditional courses to “make room” for an online course in the student’s schedule.
How To Enroll in an Online Course
Canyons District Students
If you are a current Canyons District student in grades 9 – 12, use our registration system to create your student account and add courses. Students in the 8th grade may register during the summer after completing their 8th grade year.
Out of District Students
- If you are not Canyons District students, please start with creating a student registration account on the State Online Education Program SEATs website.
- Out-of-district students must also create a student registration account with CVHS. Our specialist will contact you if there are any issues with either of your accounts.
- Once your accounts and classes have been approved, you will be added to your courses and will receive a Course/s Added to Dashboard email at your Canyons District email account (CSDdocs) and any other email addresses you provide during registration. Processing time varies from 48 hours to two weeks depending on issues encountered during registration.
NOTE: Enrollment quantities impact course availability. Courses with fewer than five students enrolled at the beginning of each term may not carry.
Sign Up Quick Links!
Current CVHS and Existing Canyons School District Students:
➤ Please click here to create a registration account, or to login and add courses to your account. Use your current CSD username and password to log in–it’s the same username and password you use to access Skyward.
NOTE: If your username and login do not work, please call us at 801-826-5220. Do not create a duplicate account–both accounts will be disabled.
New Out-of-District Students:
1. Please click here to create your SEATs registration account (required).
2. Please click here to create your CVHS registration account (required).
3. Please click here to add courses or to login after you receive your login information by email.